Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Second Annual Pfiff! Beer and Food Tasting - The Italian Modernists

A dismissive "Pfiff" is often the reaction to Italian beer. But thanks to Rob Denunzio over at Pfiff! , we have a chance to sample some of what the new craft beer scene in Italy has to offer. It's The Second Annual Pfiff! Beer and Food Tasting - The Italian Modernists being held August 15th. It looks quite interesting, but unfortunately, I won't be able to make it.

So I'm trying to drum up some support for it with my readers. Both of you. I'm not optimistic my sister will make it all the way from Kansas City. So that leaves my co-worker Mary, if she's still reading, who lives in San Jose. Think about it Mary, good Italian food, new and original Italian craft beer, and you never know, you might even meet a modern Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment