Sunday, April 22, 2012

Firehouse Brewing featured at California Cafe Beer Dinner Thursday

The South Bay's Firehouse Brewing is featured this Thursday in another one of California Cafe in Palo Alto Brewmasters Dinners.  The festivities start at 6:30 am this April 26th.  I've said it before, California Cafe does an awesome job in this series, and my reservations were made almost as soon as I heard about it.

What's on the menu?  It hasn't been released yet but frankly, I don't give a damn about it.  The California Cafe always puts on a great dinner and if you don't believe me when I tell you Firehouse brews great beer, maybe all their Great American Beer Festival awards will convince you.  Wanting to know the menu in this collaboration is like hearing Martin Scorsese is doing a mob flick with Robert DeNiro and wanting to know the plot.  If you know great things will happen, does knowing what form they will take really matter?

If you insist on checking out the menu, you probably find it eventually on California Cafe's events page, and recent tweet from California Cafe' suggests will see it tomorrow.  Whatever.  I'll see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment