So with my trip out in Kansas City coming to an end, I picked up a three bottles of Boulevard Brewing's Smokestack series which was about all that could fit into our suitcase. Linda and I had a great time with my sister Leigh and her husband Keith, and really enjoyed Kansas City. And stopping at Gomer's before taking the plane home, seeing all that great beer behind the glass refrigerator doors I couldn't take with me was not just saddening, it was tragic.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Elation and Sorrow at Gomer's Liquors
So with my trip out in Kansas City coming to an end, I picked up a three bottles of Boulevard Brewing's Smokestack series which was about all that could fit into our suitcase. Linda and I had a great time with my sister Leigh and her husband Keith, and really enjoyed Kansas City. And stopping at Gomer's before taking the plane home, seeing all that great beer behind the glass refrigerator doors I couldn't take with me was not just saddening, it was tragic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
As summer approaches, it's time once again to ramble on about a few beers which crossed my lips. I'll start with Debutante , a ...
-
I could wax philosophically about the egalitarian nature of both the sport of running and the beverage of beer. Or elucidate how a beer run ...
-
There's been much cheering and fanfare reverberating throughout the brewing community about the latest brewery numbers recently released...
No comments:
Post a Comment